Elmira – Corning – Sayre – Towanda
FREE ESTIMATES – TEN YEAR WARRANTY
ELMIRA / CORNING 607-398-7076 – SAYRE 570-731-0005 – TOWANDA 570-265-6111 – TOLL FREE (866) 99-BODY-1
Collision Repair Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30am – 5:00pm, Saturday 8:00am – 12:00 noon
2472 Corning Rd, Miracle Mile, Elmira, NY 14903
13 Reasons to Choose Ferrario for Collision Repair
- Free Estimates: Any body shop will give you a free estimate, but unfortunately many estimates are incomplete. In the average body shop, a supplemental bill at the end of repair is required about 20% of the time. That’s fancy words for “we missed something”. We pride ourselves on a complete and accurate estimate the first time. That often includes removing some panels to inspect for hidden damage, at no cost to you. There is always the possibility of hidden damage, but we find that needed on less than 5% of our repair jobs. We use the latest industry estimating software, which makes it more likely we will have the correct parts pricing. Our estimators are trained and licensed.
- Full Claims processing: We work with all major insurance companies. In fact we are a Direct Repair shop for many of them. That means the insurance company accepts our estimate and authorizes your repair without sending an adjuster. The goal is to get your car fixed quickly!
- Certified and Manufacturer approved: Our work and processes are regularly inspected by all the major insurance companies. They benchmark our quality and repair times, and help keep us on the ball! We are factory trained and certified for warranty repairs by Ford, GM, and Chrysler.
- State of the art repair for ALL makes and models: We fix them all. European makes such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi, and Volkswagen. Asian makes such as Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and Subaru. American makes such as Ford, Lincoln, Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep. We even repair specialty vehicles such as Porsche and Lotus.
- I-CAR Gold Class professional technicians: I-CAR is primary provider of training and certification to the collision repair industry. Most body shops learn on the job, working on your car. We learn *before* working on your car. Every Ferrario technician receives training from I-CAR. Collision repair shops can be certified by I-CAR. Ferrario is an I-Car GOLD CLASS shop – the highest level of certification. Read more about GOLD CLASS Certification
- Structural repairs: Whether your vehicle is a truck with a frame, or a unitized body structure, we have the equipment and skill to repair it correctly. Ferrario is the area’s only Collision Repair center with *two* frame repair systems, so there is never a delay waiting for that important step.
- Quality Parts with a warranty: You and your insurance company may specify original OEM parts, quality aftermarket parts, or used parts. When requested we will use genuine OEM parts from Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Subaru, BMW, Mercedes, and others. Whichever we use, the part is covered by a warranty of at least one year, or longer if the part is new. As a new car Dealer for Ford, GM, and Chrysler, we are often able to supply a genuine OEM part at the same price as an aftermarket replacement. Ask us if the parts you need qualify under that program! Our own workmanship is covered with a ten year written warranty!
- Concierge Program: We understand that collision repair can be a stressful experience. Our Estimator will handle all the steps of your repair process. No need for you to run around getting estimates, because we will negotiate the repair with your Insurance Company. Concierge services are provided at no cost to you.
- Communication: We will keep you informed of your repair status. Our Estimators contact each vehicle owner at least twice per week with update, even if nothing has changed. Keeping you in the loop is the best way to avoid disappointment
- Loaner cars available by appointment: If your insurance pays for a rental car, that’s great. If not, we have cars available.
- Customer lounge and refreshments: Most body shops are a dirty place you do not want to visit. Our lounge is comfortable, quiet, with free coffee and wifi. Visiting a body shop may not be something you look forward to, but at least it can be a pleasant place. You’ll like it here.
- Locations: Ferrario Collision Repair is located at Ferrario Ford in Elmira, but that’s not the only place you can visit us. We have trained Estimators at Ferrario in Sayre, PA, and Towanda, PA. We can look at your car, get the insurance authorization, and handle the entire repair process from our Towanda and Sayre locations. We will transport your vehicle to and from Elmira. By using a central location for the repair, we have staff, training, and equipment that no other shop in our area can afford. You receive a higher quality repair.
- Original Equipment quality paint systems: All modern vehicles are painted at the factory using 2 stage clear coat paint system, with water base paint for the color coat. Water base is important because its better for the environment, and it also provides better quality. Ferrario Collision Repair uses the exact same system. In fact the PPG products we use are the same brand used by more car manufacturers than any other. Most collision repair shops cannot afford this system.